things i've learned since in the last three months since moving to arizona:
1. i am a much more selfish and needy and jealous person than i ever thought, and than i'd ever want to admit.
2. my dad was right: you really do have to pick your trains.
3. if you don't drink enough water, you will literally go crazy. luckily, the mountains are here to bring you back to reality and center you.
4. fairy tale love can't last forever, but the love that comes after it is better because it's real and lasting and resilient.
5. that despite how much i've learned, there's really only one thing i know for certain: no matter how purposeless many things seem
to feel, everything happens for a reason.