What you are in love with, what seizes your imagination, will affect everything. It will decide what will get you out of bed in the morning, what you will do with your evenings, how you will spend your weekends, what you read, who you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you with joy and gratitude. Fall in love, stay in love and it will decide everything.

-Pedro Arrupe, SJ

Monday, September 14, 2009

kitty!


I never, let me repeat - NEVER - thought there would be a time when i'd actually want a cat, but I do believe the day has come. Here are a few that we are looking at adopting from the local Humane Society:



lucas

mindy
and my personal favorite: theo!

No matter which (and if) kitten we end up getting, we're renaming him or her Zapatos, after my grandparents' cat Shoes, who just died this year :(

No comments:

Post a Comment